les dragons de fiesta online  Index du Forum

les dragons de fiesta online  Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Alterar Tipo De Dados Da Coluna Sql Server

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les dragons de fiesta online Index du Forum -> ::GUILDE DRAGONS:: -> Présentation de la guilde
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
dormark

MessagePosté le: Dim 17 Déc - 09:27 (2017)    Sujet du message: Alterar Tipo De Dados Da Coluna Sql Server Répondre en citant

Alterar Tipo De Dados Da Coluna Sql Server
> http://shurll.com/b1g69

you can put for example. We are doing the database class, step by step. Oh there oh, my connection is active. And now I will propose some changes to the table. I can not put. Here appears profession yet. SELECT * FROM test;. * Bell sound *. Before it was hammered, now is an electric clenches!. it moves in the structure, then it is classified as DDL command. the `nome`'ll put as VARCHAR 30, the` descricao` as TEXT .... I put people alter table, let's add the code column. And we will work!. I define structure, I move the structure. later on you will learn a command. Formerly did not accept and did not have a default value. Before the first for example.. Eentão after "drop" the column. "Ah face is easy, it's just you write and put on the Internet.. And see the describe, noticed there oh .... and now the table I have here is 'locusts'. The Refresh button (UPPER LEFT CORNER). that we will see more ahead. this lesson we come to an end. So whenever you go to see the word "column" or "column". added, let's see here, the DESCRIBE, if we have it there, oh.. We had a warning that it was `gafanhotos` table already existed. DROP TABLE and the table name. we're creating a practical course data bank. holding his chin in his hand. the profession was added as the last column. let's take the DESCRIBE here. gives a peek here.. We had a conflict there. In the registration of people, I will also want to register the profession of them. We saw how simple it is?. I know after is after and before it is before, so it must have. 9f3baecc53
donde comprar chia en lima peruhollywood undead swan songs free download zipap tuner full version free downloadseason of the witch full movie in hindi free downloadrar password recovery magic 6.1.1.2 key generatorgs flx titanium rapid library preparation kat rochaconfigurar el protocolo tcp ip y la red inalmbrica windows 7eminem ft.dr.dre 50 cent crack a bottle clean lyricsceline dion so this is christmas zippylanyard how to make a zipper

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 17 Déc - 09:27 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les dragons de fiesta online Index du Forum -> ::GUILDE DRAGONS:: -> Présentation de la guilde Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange